To explore the hidden side of everything.
最新话：365. Not Just Another Labor Force 2019-03-21
365. Not Just Another Labor Force
364. Inside the Sports-Industrial Complex
363. Think Like a Winner
362. Why Is This Man Running for President?
361. Freakonomics Radio Live: "Jesus Could Have Been a Pigeon."
360. Is the Protestant Work Ethic Real?
359. Should America Be Run by … Trader Joe's?
358. Yes, the Open Office Is Terrible — But It Doesn't Have to Be
357. Can an Industrial Giant Become a Tech Darling?
Extra: Elvis Costello Full Interview
356. America's Hidden Duopoly
Extra: Jeremy Lin Full Interview
355. Where Does Creativity Come From (and Why Do Schools Kill It Off)?
354. How to Be Creative
353. How to Optimize Your Apology
Extra: Shawn Johnson Full Interview
352. Can This Man Stop a Trade War?
Extra: Full Interviews With Jimmy Garoppolo, Joe Staley, Mike McGlinchey, and Kyle
351. Here's Why You're Not an Elite Athlete
350. How to Stop Being a Loser
349. How Sports Became Us
348. Is the Government More Entrepreneurial Than You Think?
347. Why You Shouldn't Open a Restaurant
346. Two (Totally Opposite) Ways to Save the Planet
345. How to Be Happy
344. Who Decides How Much a Life Is Worth?
343. An Astronaut, a Catalan, and Two Linguists Walk Into a Bar…
342. Has Lance Armstrong Finally Come Clean?
341. Why We Choke Under Pressure (and How Not To)
340. People Aren't Dumb. The World Is Hard.
339. The Future of Freakonomics Radio
338. How to Catch World Cup Fever
337. How to Build a Smart City
336. The Most Vilified Industry in America Is Also the Most Charitable
335. Does Doing Good Give You License to Be Bad?
334. 5 Psychology Terms You're Probably Misusing
333. The Most Ambitious Thing Humans Have Ever Attempted
332. Why the Trump Tax Cuts Are Terrible/Awesome (Part 2)
331. Why the Trump Tax Cuts Are Awesome/Terrible (Part 1)
330. Extra: Ray Dalio Full Interview
329. The Invisible Paw
328. Extra: Mark Zuckerberg Full Interview
327. Extra: Carol Bartz Full Interview
326. Extra: Jack Welch Full Interview
325. How to Train Your Dragon Child
324. Extra: Satya Nadella Full Interview
323. Here's Why All Your Projects Are Always Late — and What to Do About It
322. Extra: David Rubenstein Full Interview
321. Extra: Richard Branson Full Interview
320. Letting Go
319. After the Glass Ceiling, a Glass Cliff
318. It's Your Problem Now
317. What Can Uber Teach Us About the Gender Pay Gap?
316. "I Wasn't Stupid Enough to Say This Could Be Done Overnight"
315. How to Become a C.E.O.
314. What Does a C.E.O. Actually Do?
313. How to Be a Modern Democrat — and Win
312. Not Your Grandmother's I.M.F.
311. Why Is the Live-Event Ticket Market So Screwed Up?
310. Are We Running Out of Ideas?
309. Nurses to the Rescue!
308. How Can I Do the Most Social Good With $100? And Other FREAK-quently Asked Questions
307. Thinking Is Expensive. Who's Supposed to Pay for It
306. How to Launch a Behavior-Change Revolution
305. The Demonization of Gluten
304. What Are the Secrets of the German Economy — and Should We Steal Them?
303. Why Larry Summers Is the Economist Everyone Hates to Love
302. Why Learn Esperanto?
301. What Would Be the Best Universal Language (Earth 2.0 Series)
300. Why Don't We All Speak the Same Language (Earth 2.0 Series)
299. “How Much Brain Damage Do I Have?”
298. Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Money (But Were Afraid to Ask)
297. The Stupidest Thing You Can Do With Your Money
296. These Shoes Are Killing Me!
295. When Helping Hurts
294. The Fracking Boom, a Baby Boom, and the Retreat From Marriage
293. Why Hate the Koch Brothers? (Part 2)
292. Why Hate the Koch Brothers (Part 1)
291. Evolution, Accelerated
290. He's One of the Most Famous Political Operatives in America. America Just Doesn't
289. How Stupid Is Our Obsession With Lawns?
288. Are the Rich Really Less Generous Than the Poor?
287. Hoopers! Hoopers! Hoopers!
286. How Big is My Penis? (And Other Things We Ask Google)
285. There's a War on Sugar. Is It Justified?
284. Is Income Inequality Inevitable? (Earth 2.0 Series)
283. What Would Our Economy Look Like? (Earth 2.0 Series)
282. Could Solving This One Problem Solve All the Others
281. Big Returns from Thinking Small
280. Why Is My Life So Hard
279. Chuck E. Cheese's：Where a Kid Can Learn Price Theory
278. The Taboo Trifecta
277. No Hollywood Ending for the Visual-Effects Industry
276. Professor Hendryx vs. Big Coal
275. An Egghead's Guide to the Super Bowl
274. Did China Eat America's Jobs
273. Is the American Dream Really Dead
272. Trevor Noah Has a Lot to Say
271. The Men Who Started a Thinking Revolution
270. Bad Medicine, Part 3: Death by Diagnosis
269. Bad Medicine, Part 2: (Drug) Trials and Tribulations
268. Bad Medicine, Part 1: The Story of 98.6
267. How to Make a Bad Decision
266. Trust Me
265. The White House Gets Into the Nudge Business
264. In Praise of Incrementalism
263. In Praise of Maintenance
262. This Is Your Brain on Podcasts
261. Why Are We Still Using Cash
260. Has the U.S. Presidency Become a Dictatorship
259. Ten Signs You Might Be a Libertarian
258. Why Uber Is an Economist's Dream
257. The Future (Probably) Isn't as Scary as You Think
256. What Are You Waiting For
255. Ten Ideas to Make Politics Less Rotten
254. What Are Gender Barriers Made Of
253. Is the Internet Being Ruined
252. Confessions of a Pothole Politician
251. Are We in a Mattress-Store Bubble
250. Why Does Everyone Hate Flying And Other Questions Only a Pilot Can Answer
249. The Longest Long Shot
248. How to Be Tim Ferriss
247. How to Win Games and Beat People
246. How to Get More Grit in Your Life
245. Being Malcolm Gladwell
244.How to Become Great at Just About Anything
243.How to Be More Productive
242.Is the World Ready for a Guaranteed Basic Income
241.Are Payday Loans Really as Evil as People Say
240.Yes, the American Economy Is in a Funk — But Not for the Reasons You Think
239.The No-Tipping Point
238.The United States of Cory Booker
237.Ask Not What Your Podcast Can Do for You
236.How Can This Possibly Be True
235.Who Needs Handwriting
234.Do Boycotts Work
233.How to Be Less Terrible at Predicting the Future
232.The True Story of the Gender Pay Gap
231.Is Migration a Basic Human Right
230.The Cheeseburger Diet
229.Ben Bernanke Gives Himself a Grade
228. Does "Early Education" Come Way Too Late
227. Should Everyone Be in a Rock Band
225. Am I Boring You
224. How to Win A Nobel Prize
223. Should Kids Pay Back Their Parents for Raising Them
222. Meet the Woman Who Said Women Can't Have It All
221. How Did the Belt Win
220. I Don't Know What You've Done With My Husband, But He's a Changed Man
219. Preventing Crime for Pennies on the Dollar
218. The Harvard President Will See You Now
217. Are You Ready for a Glorious Sunset
216. How to Make a Smart TV Ad
215. Why Do We Really Follow the News
214. How to Create Suspense
213. Aziz Ansari Needs Another Toothbrush
212. The Economics of Sleep, Part 2
211. The Economics of Sleep, Part 1
210. Is It Okay for Restaurants to Racially Profile Their Employees
209. Make Me a Match
208. Making Sex Offenders Pay -- and Pay and Pay and Pay
207.Should We Really Behave Like Economists Say We Do
206. Ten Years of Freakonomics
205. Could the Next Brooklyn Be … Las Vegas!
204. Nate Silver Says “Everyone Is Kind of Weird”
203. Diamonds Are a Marriage Counselor's Best Friend
202. How Many Doctors Does It Take to Start a Healthcare Revolution
201. How Do We Know What Really Works in Healthcare
200. When Willpower Isn't Enough
199. This Idea Must Die
198. The Maddest Man Of All
197. Hacking the World Bank
196. Is There a Better Way to Fight Terrorism
195. How Efficient Is Energy Efficiency
194. How Safe Is Your Job
193. Someone Else's Acid Trip
192. That's a great question
191. Why Doesn't Everyone Get the Flu Vaccine
190. Time to Take Back the Toilet
189. How to Fix a Broken High Schooler
188. Is America's Education Problem Really Just a Teacher's Problem
187. The Man Who Would Be Everything
186. Why Do People Keep Having Children
185. Should the U.S.Merge With Mexico
184. What Can Vampires Teach Us About Economics
183. Tell Me Something I Don't Know
182. How Can Tiny Norway Afford So Many Teslas
181. Fixing the World, Bang-for-the-Buck Edition
180. Fitness Apartheid
179. Outsiders by Design
178. How to Save $1 Billion Without Even Trying
177. Regulate This
176. Does Religion Make You Happy？
175. Why You Should Bribe Your Kids？
174. What Do King Solomon and David Lee Roth Have in Common？
173. A Better Way to Eat
172. How to Screen Job Applicants, Act Your Age, and Get Your Brain Off Autopilot
171. There's No Such Thing as a Free Appetizer
170. Why America Doesn't Love Soccer (Yet)
169. Failure is Your Friend
168. Think Like a Child
167. The Three Hardest Words in the English Language
166. How to Think Like a Freak — and Other FREAK-quently Asked Questions
165. The Perfect Crime
164. Which Came First, the Chicken or the Avocado?
163. What's More Dangerous Marijuana or Alcohol
162.“If Mayors Ruled the World”
161. How to Make People Quit Smoking
160. Why Everybody Who Doesn't Hate Bitcoin Loves It
159. “It's Fun to Smoke Marijuana”
158. Is Learning a Foreign Language Really Worth It
157. Why Are Japanese Homes Disposable
156. Why Marry(part 2)
155. Why Marry(part 1)
154. What You Don't Know About Online Dating
153. Reasons to Not Be Ugly
152. Everybody Gossips (and That's a Good Thing)
151. Are We Ready to Legalize Drugs And Other FREAK-quently Asked Questions
150. What's the“Best”Exercise
149. Pontiff-icating on the Free-Market System
148. Are Gay Men Really Rich
147. The Most Dangerous Machine
146. Fighting Poverty With Actual Evidence
145. What Do Skating Rinks, Ultimate Frisbee, and the World Have in Common?
144. Who Runs the Internet
143. Why Bad Environmentalism Is Such an Easy Sell
142. The Troubled Cremation of Stevie the Cat
141. How to Raise Money Without Killing a Kitten
140. How to Think About Money, Choose Your Hometown, and Buy an Electric Toothbrush
139. Would a Big Bucket of Cash Really Change Your Life?
138. Whatever Happened to the Carpal Tunnel Epidemic?
137. Who Are the Most Successful Immigrants in the World?
136. The Middle of Everywhere
135. Do Baby Girls Cause Divorce?
134. Government Employees Gone Wild
133. A Burger a Day
132. “Jane Austen，Game Theorist”
131. Do You Really Want to Know Your Future?
130. Why Family and Business Don't Mix
129. Should Tipping Be Banned?
128. Baby, You Can Program My Car
127. Can You Be Too Smart for Your Own Good? And Other FREAK-quently Asked Questions
126. What Do Medieval Nuns and Bo Jackson Have in Common?
125. It's Crowded at the Top
124. Runinng to Do Devil
123. Help Wanted. No Smokers Need Apply
122. How Much Does Your Name Matter？
121. The Tax Man Nudgeth
120. 100 Ways to Fight Obesity
119. How Money Is March Madness
118. Parking is Hell
117. When Is a Negative a Positive
116. Women Are Not Men
115. The Downside of More Miles Per Gallon
114. How to Think About Guns
113. Sure, I Remember That
112. Would You Let a Coin Toss Decide Your Future?
111. Introducing“Freakonomics Experiments”
110. Who Owns the Words That Come Out of Your Mouth
109. How to Live Longer
108. How Did“Freakonomics" Get Its Name?
107. How Much Does a Good Boss Really Matter?
106. The House of Dreams
105. Have a Very Homo Economicus Christmas
104. The Things They Taught Me
102. I Consult, Therefore I Am
101. Mass Transit Hysteria
100. Our 100th Episode!
099. How to Maximize Your Halloween Candy Haul
098. We the Sheeple
097. Lying to Ourselves
096. The Cobra Effect
095. Why America's Economic Growth May Be (Shh!) Over
094. The Tale of the $15 Tomato
093. Why Online Poker Should Be Legal
092. Fear Thy Nature
091. Does College Still Matter? And Other Freaky Questions Answered…
090. Death by Fire? Probably Not
089. Why Can't We Predict Earthquakes?
088. Smarter Kids at 10 Bucks a Pop
087. The Health of Nations
086. Is Twitter a Two-Way Street?
085. Gambling With Your Life
084. Growing Up Buffett
083. To Catch a Fugitive
082. Things Our Fathers Gave Us
081. Millionaires vs. Billionaires
080. Bring on the Pain!
079. The Power of Poop
078. Why Cities Rock
077. Waiter, There's a Physicist in My Soup! Part 2
076. Waiter, There's a Physicist in My Soup! Part 1
075. Freakonomics FAQ, No. 1
073. Exit Interview: Schools Chancellor, NYC
072. You Say Repugnant, I Say … Let's Do It!
071. Do More Expensive Wines Taste Better?
070. The“No-Lose Lottery", Part 2
069. Is America Ready for a “No-Lose Lottery”?
068. How Much Does the President of the U.S. Really Matter?
067. The NFL's Best Real Estate Isn't For Sale. Yet.
066. Reading, Rockets, and 'Rithmetic
065. Who Stole All the Runs in Major League Baseball?
064. Two Book Authors and a Microphone
063.Why the World Cup Is an Economist's Dream
062. Faking It
061. Encore：How Is a Bad Radio Station Like Our Public-School System?
060. What Would the World Look Like if Economists Were in Charge
059. Is America's Obesity Epidemic For Real?
058. The Dangers of Safety
057. Can Selling Beer Cut Down on Public Drunkenness?
056. How Deep Is the Shadow Economy?
055. There's Cake in the Breakroom!
054. Freakonomics Goes to College, Part 2
053. The Season of Death
052. Freakonomics Goes to College, Part 1
051. Olympian Economics
050. Legacy of a Jerk
049. What's Wrong With Cash for Grades?
048. Please Steal My Car
047. Star-Spangled Banter?
046. Riding the Herd Mentality
045. A Cheap Employee Is … a Cheap Employee
044. You Eat What You Are, Part 2
043. Playing the Nerd Card
042. You Eat What You Are, Part 1
041. Retirement Kills
040. Soul Possession
039. A Rose By Any Other Distance
038. Lottery Loopholes and Deadly Doctors
037. Is Good Corporate Citizenship Also Good for the Bottom Line?
036. Eating and Tweeting
035. The Hidden Cost of False Alarms
034. The Power of the President -- and the Thumb
033. The Patent Gap
032. Show and Yell
031. It's Not the President, Stupid
030. The Days of Wine and Mouses
029. The Dilbert Index?
028. How Biased Is Your Media?
027. Does This Recession Make Me Look Fat?
026. Save Me From Myself
025. The Hidden Side of the Super Bowl
024. What Do Hand-Washing and Financial Illiteracy Have in Common?
023. Does Money Really Buy Elections?
022. Why Is "I Don't Know" So Hard to Say?
021. The Perils of Drunk Walking
020. How Is a Bad Radio Station Like Our Public-School System?
019. How American Food Got So Bad
018. Weird Recycling
017. What Makes a Donor Donate?
016. The Truth Is Out There…Isn’t It?
015. Unnatural Turkeys
013. Wildfires, Cops, and Keggers
012. Misadventures in Baby-Making
011. Those Cheating Teachers!
010. Where Have All the Hitchhikers Gone?
009. The Decline and Fall of Violence
008. The Upside of Quitting
007. The Folly of Prediction
006. The Suicide Paradox
005.The Economist's Guide to Parenting
004. The Church of “Socionology”
003. Mouse in the Salad
002. Hey Baby, Is That a Prius You're Driving?
001. Live From St. Paul!
Copyright © 2018 酷听FM www.kutingfm.com All Rights Reserved